The Sniff Shack was created to fill the need for top-notch doggy daycare & boarding in Northwest Denver, where owners Jennifer & Jessica have lived for years. Leaving their beloved canine companions behind when they traveled for business was hard enough, but having to drive them across town for boarding made it even worse.
When they saw the “For Sale” sign go up on the old furniture store at 5300 W 44th Ave in 2015, Jennifer & Jessica decided it was time to make The Sniff Shack dream a reality. These intrepid dog moms completely renovated the facility with the safety and comfort of dogs in mind, turning it into the upscale hound haven it is today.
Dogs Love The Sniff Shack
Our squeaky clean facilities feature:
- Puppy Playground play structures
- Private boarding suites (no chain link fence dog kennels here!)
- A retail store that’s well-stocked with high-end, top-selling dog foods and treats – including a raw food freezer
Our dog-loving human pack leaders:
- We make sure to keep our person-to-pup ratio low so dogs get the attention they deserve
- Our friendly, well-trained staff provides a consistently fun and safe experience
Our pawsitively exceptional services:
- Daily report cards to let you know how your pup’s visit went
- Webcams so you can keep an eye on your pooch
- Custom meals, pet treats, and medication administration
Meet Our Owners
Jessica and Jennifer